Select your language: PL / EN

a piece of advice before you start your project in Poland

1. Before your arrival in Poland we recommend obtaining a certificate of tax residence, issued by your local tax authorities with your full name and address . This document certifies that its bearer is paying taxes in his country of residence. It allows to avoid paying taxes both in a home country and in Poland – as the scholarship is subject to taxation.

2. After possibly obtaining certificate of tax residence, please send us an e-mail with:

– an approximate date of arrival in Poland;

– a scan of passport or ID with name, surname, addres and document number visible;

– a scan of certificate of tax residence.

3. We strongly recommend opening an account in a Polish bank of your choice. The lump sum of the Scholarship will be transfered to this account.

4. Please feel invited to our office at Mokotowska 33/35 street in Warsaw,as soon as you come to Poland. We shall talk about your research plans and sign a scholarship agreement. Please, take your passport/ID and a certificate of tax residence with you. It would be great to have your Polish account number as well. About a week after signing the agreement you may expect to see the scholarship on your account.

5. When you finish your research in Poland, please send us a short report about what has been done (materials found, contacts established and other research activities) as well as your plans for publishing research results. We do not require financial reports.